BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Alone.

So #'s 1 and 3 left me. And most of my other friends went home. I thought it would be kind of depressing to be all alone in this apartment, but it's actually been really amazing. I haven't seen or talked to anyone in two days. It's kind of weird (practically) not speaking for two whole days. I mean, I'm not the most talkative person in the world, but I'm used to having several conversations a day with friends or random people. I think the most verbal activity I've had is mainly just talking to different store people and cashiers. Strange.


Am I crazy? Is it weird that this is what I'm thinking about right now. Maybe I've secluded myself a little too much.

Anyways, things around here have been pretty boring. I'm so ready for my 2 week class to be over. It really is a fabulous class, I just despise having to go to school on Saturdays. What a drag! I'm finished on Wednesday, thank goodness. I'm ready to start my summer.

I'm thinking I want to go back to New York City soon. I forgot how much I love that city. Birthday present from the Mama and the Papa (hint hint)?

This post was all over the place, but that's just kind of where I'm at right now.

I'm weird.

Ignore me.

xoxoDeux

0 comments: